Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stressed to the max

Okay. This blog will kind of stand as my vent palace. At this very moment i feel completely stressed out. Firstly, I am a senior in college and will graduate in December. Therefore, I am worried about what will happen when I am out of college and if I will be able to find a decent job. I am also married to an amazing man who shares my ambition and drive for life. We both have issues to work through and we both have a long ways to go before being perfect but we love each other very much. My dad is currently in the last stage of COPD and is able to get out of bed for just a few minutes at a time. He has always worked so hard in this life and I am so thankful for him being my dad. My husband's grandfather had a heart attack and there are several issues going on there as well. My husband's grandmother (on his dad's side) had something happen in her brain and so things are going on there as well. There seems to be everything going on all the time. Besides all this, my beliefs are changing. I came to Berea college and was a very conservative christian girl and I don't know what I am anymore. I never thought I would experience this in a million years. I am thankful for my college education and would never take a step backwards to change anything. I have decided that I don't need to know every little thing about what I beleive but that I can just figure it out as I go along. I am not worried anymore if someone will disaprove of me for what I believe because I am who I am because of where I have been and where I come from. I am very proud of the fact that I was born and raised in Appalachia. I was raised in a small town with a large crazy family that I love.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment