Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mountain Day

Today was mountain day where I attend college. This has been an okay day for me. My dh had to work most of the day and so I wasn't able to relax and hang out with him. However, I did get a lot done on our house. I 'cleaned' the house which means i picked up the trash and did dishes. I even vacuumed... :). My dh and I are on the same page when it comes to house cleaning and stuff. It is low priority and as long as we are not walking over trash and clothes as we walk through the house, we are okay with our house not being spotless. I really needed to get a lot more homework and research done for school but none of that happened. Tomorrow, I have work for 5-6 hours and then I have some assignments that are done on Friday that I will work on. I have gained so much weight since I got married... and I have been working to lose it but it's not going quite as I expected it to go. When I first started college, I gained a few pounds but I was always able to use it really quickly. Since, I got married... it has been a nightmare. I have worked my butt off in the gym with no results. It's frustrating. I'm thinking that I need to find some way to increase my metabolism. Well, I really would like to keep this up, but I need some sleep. My dh is ready for bed as well although he doesn't have to get up tomorrow for anything.



Quote for the day:


"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. "

~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment