Monday, October 11, 2010

More stress...

Today, I took our van to get it 'checked' ... boy was I thinking silly. After I waited nearly 3 hours, I found out some pretty interesting news. To make a long story short, I need to pay the amount I bought the van for in order to fix it and keep it going in the future. Unfortunately, my opinion remains that it is not worth the money spent on it because it has well over 200,000 miles. Now, we have a whole new set of issues to deal with. Rigth now we have an outrageous rent that we have to pay that consumes almost completely my dh's paycheck. We are pretty sure we will be moving this month but I am not to keen to move just because we will be breaking the lease. However, I realize we made a mistake to move into such a big house and now we need to downsize. Until Friday, I will be beyond stressed starting tomorrow... sooo ...for now... so long! :)  This is how I feel atm:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
Helen Keller


Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment