Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy days

Today was kinda busy for me. I am exhausted if that means anything. I got a late start today by getting up around 9ish but didn't really do anything until around 11am. Then ... I had to get ready and be at an event called 2nd Sunday. I promised a few months back that I would volunteer for the event and was happy to do so. After I did this event for over 4 hours, my dh and I went to the next city over to visit his mom and watch dexter. This has become almost a ritual for us because it is the only time we really get to visit with his mom. However, it is a tad bit awkward being there especially with everything that has happened lately. She doesn't really 'want' us to visit her but my dh is very persistant. I love him because he is such a good person. He is everything that I could have dreamed of for a wonderful husband but he is the icing on the cake. More than I could have ever dreamed of.... (not to say he is perfect for fear he get a big head) :)  Anyways... I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.  Lots of stuff to do. For now, I will leave you with a quote:

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." - Author Unknown

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment